Monday, January 26, 2009

Frustration

I looked quickly online a while ago to see if there were any gins recommended for making good martinis. I followed the advice of some shlepp and splurged on Hendrick's, and now I have a fifth of this flowery garbage - EXPENSIVE flowery garbage - that I've got to get through before I get back to Beefeater & Bombay Sapphire.

And to make matters far worse, Blogger.com is hanging up in Google Chrome. And this means that I've got to use Firefox to post new stuff to this very blog. I'm sure the hundreds of thousands of people losing their jobs just feel terribly for me. Hooray free markets!

But I'm eating catfish tonight and possibly riding tomorrow (to get myself sorta kinda on track). In fact now the catfish is ready . . . and now I'm done eating catfish. And I finished my martini and started a beer with dinner. It's been a while since I've drunk this much and boy I forget what it was I was so frustrated about. So much for on track. G'night.

No comments: