Friday, January 16, 2009

Check out the New Banner!

I rode again on Thursday.  I need more core strength training.  On to more important things...

So hey, since I've got an internet connection I might as well introduce the new banner at the top of my blog.  I got sick of seeing the text up there, so I threw together some interesting (or not) pictures of myself.  From left to right are:
  • That's me preparing for a ride this past fall, looking like a muppet
  • April 2007, drugged up post-sinus-surgery
  • On my Raleigh before the 2007 Blue Cruise charity ride in July or August
  • Griffin and me standing atop Andrew's practice rock pile north of Pocatello
  • Sue napping with her head on my lap whilst on the couch
  • On my Look near the end of the 2008 Bob LeBow Bike Tour Metric Century
  • My"Polish Post" bike jersey (also seen in other pictures)
  • Scope Creep - my Halloween costume last year for a work-related function.  My mustache in the picture is creepy enough that I felt it necessary to cover it up, which brings me to...
  • Clutch is, hands down, the illest ventriloquist this side of the Mississippi River

5 comments:

georgette said...

So, umm, after reading your delightful post, i decided to learn more by exploring your "about me" section. Imagine my surprise to learn that one of your favorite interests is pooping. Pooping. Really????

Dan said...

Well yeah. Pooping. Why not? Generally speaking, you poop about once per day. Maybe twice. If you don't enjoy it then you're guaranteed unenjoyable experiences on a daily basis. So you might as well enjoy it. Besides, I thought that would be a good way to encourage potty training for anyone who might have a child of age for such things. And also, at least I don't like it THIS much!

Anonymous said...

Feh. I'm FAR more interested in knowing your real answer to whether you'd stop eating spicy foods if you were a hot-air balloon. The public demands to know these things.

Dan said...

There.

Anonymous said...

Awesome.